File Recovery Programs
- Scans complete drive to restore files in just few minutes
- Powerful file recovery programs for Mac and Windows systems
- Instantly restores files emptied from Recycle Bin / Trash folder
- Certified as the best file recovery programs for Windows 7 by many industry experts
- To evade from unwanted file recovery, file retrieval program allows you to view the files before restoration
Have you lost or deleted any of your important files?
Sometimes, it happens that you may unintentionally remove some important files from your system. Alternatively, on some occasions, you may realize that you would really need some of those previously deleted files. If anything like this happens, no need to worry, as you can still have a chance to get back those files even when they are removed from Recycle Bin or Trash folder. This is made possible with the help of the file retrieval program.
Most common scenarios where you lose your important files
- Your computers might get affected with serious virus by accessing malicious sites or by saving or installing already infected data. Sometimes infectivity of some viruses removes the stored files and in some occasions, antivirus program deletes the contaminated file without any notification.
- While accessing files on hard drives, sometimes synchronization method is interrupted or disconnected in between. In such circumstances, probabilities of losing files are more.
- Sometimes due to faults in file system, your computer’s hard drive becomes inaccessible. In order to use that hard drive you need to format it. If you have stored your important files in such drives, you will lose the files. If you want to know "how to get files off a corrupted hard drive?", then the file retrieval program will definitely help you.
- If you unexpectedly shutdown your computer while working on any of your important file, it might leads to rigorous loss of files.
- Human beings are susceptible to mistakes. You might unintentionally format the hard drive containing your important files without taking a backup of data. This will result in enormous loss of files. So, to recover lost files you can make use of this file recovery programs.
In order to stop the loss of important files, it is always recommend you to take an appropriate backup of essential files stored in your computer, which will help you to access the lost or deleted files and keep them safe.
Note – The data remains intact even when you delete a file from hard drive. Only the file will be marked as deleted and the storage space of deleted file will be marked as free to overwrite with the new data, but the real stream of bytes continues to remain intact. Using suitable document recovery program, such files can be easily recovered within a few mouse clicks.
What makes File Recovery Programs best in class?
- Simple on-screen instructions in each step to get back lost or deleted files.
- With an advanced scanning algorithm, this file recovery tool does a sector by sector scanning of the entire hard drive in just few minutes.
- The file recovery software allows you to perform file recovery for Windows 7 & also other versions of Windows machine.
- In order to estimate the efficiency of recovery, file recovery software facilitates users to download free demo version of the software.
- With the simple user interface of this file recovery tool, even a novice can retrieve his / her files without facing any hassles.
- It is also a robust USB file recovery programs, using which one can find particular files in the list of restored files by using its inbuilt "Find" option.
- It is best software to recover files from all file system versions of Windows and Mac systems.
- "Save recovery session" option helps to save the recovery session and hence it avoids re-scanning of storage drive by using the file recovery software
- This file recovery programs Provides an option to add or edit signatures of files that are not listed in the tool, during the recovery process.
- You need Mac version of the file recovery programs to restore deleted or lost data from Mac OS.
Few simple steps of file recovery programs
Step1: Download and install file recovery programs on your computer and then run the tool. Then click on "Recover Files" option as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step2: Select the drive from where you lost or deleted files and then click on "Next" option as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select a Drive
Step3: Finally, you will see a list of recovered files. Select the one that you want to recover and save recovery session for later use.